Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
A pedestrian was hit by a vehicle earlier today in Mississauga.
The incident occurred on Eglinton Avenue West and Ridgeway Drive.
According to the police, the pedestrian, a man, has been transported to the local hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the vehicle remained on the scene.
The call was received at 6:12 p.m.
More updates to come.
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets