Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are on scene for a pedestrian struck in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident took place at Hurontario Street and Central Parkway. A female pedestrian was struck and was transported to a trauma centre.
The extent of her injuries are unknown at this time.
There is no access to the intersection. Avoid the area and use alternate routes.
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Ontario to provide financial assistance during school and child care closures amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 300 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga