Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are on scene for a pedestrian struck in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident took place at Hurontario Street and Central Parkway. A female pedestrian was struck and was transported to a trauma centre.
The extent of her injuries are unknown at this time.
There is no access to the intersection. Avoid the area and use alternate routes.
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins