Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are on scene for a pedestrian struck in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident took place at Hurontario Street and Central Parkway. A female pedestrian was struck and was transported to a trauma centre.
The extent of her injuries are unknown at this time.
There is no access to the intersection. Avoid the area and use alternate routes.
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Mississauga
- Cineplex sues former buyer Cineworld, seeking over $2.18 billion in damages