Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
April 3, 2017
A pedestrian has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a male victim was struck in the Derry Road West and Mississauga Road area.
He is currently on route to hospital.
- Police arrest suspect in connection to shooting in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon
- Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga