Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
April 3, 2017
A pedestrian has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a male victim was struck in the Derry Road West and Mississauga Road area.
He is currently on route to hospital.
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Rental Rates are Climbing Higher in Mississauga: Report
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Mississauga Residents Celebrating Exciting Lotto Win
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga