Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
April 3, 2017
A pedestrian has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a male victim was struck in the Derry Road West and Mississauga Road area.
He is currently on route to hospital.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)