Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
April 3, 2017
A pedestrian has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a male victim was struck in the Derry Road West and Mississauga Road area.
He is currently on route to hospital.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle