Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
April 3, 2017
A pedestrian has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a male victim was struck in the Derry Road West and Mississauga Road area.
He is currently on route to hospital.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June