Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a woman was struck by a car in the area of Glen Erin Drive and Thomas Treet. She was assessed by first responders and sustained very minor injuries.
The driver remained on the scene.
The roadway has been cleared and is open to the public.
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Here’s what’s replacing a Smoke’s Poutinerie location in Mississauga