Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a woman was struck by a car in the area of Glen Erin Drive and Thomas Treet. She was assessed by first responders and sustained very minor injuries.
The driver remained on the scene.
The roadway has been cleared and is open to the public.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major intersection in Mississauga closed due to collision involving pedestrian