Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a woman was struck by a car in the area of Glen Erin Drive and Thomas Treet. She was assessed by first responders and sustained very minor injuries.
The driver remained on the scene.
The roadway has been cleared and is open to the public.
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Five Reasons You Need to Try This Amazing Egyptian Restaurant in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga