Pedestrian sustains minor injuries from collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a woman was struck by a car in the area of Glen Erin Drive and Thomas Treet. She was assessed by first responders and sustained very minor injuries.
The driver remained on the scene.
The roadway has been cleared and is open to the public.
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies