Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
One person has been taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pedestrian was struck in the Queen St. and Thomas St. area around 3:45 pm.
Roads in the area have been closed and commuters are asked to find an alternate route.
Updates to follow.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police looking for 15-year-old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga