Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
One person has been taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pedestrian was struck in the Queen St. and Thomas St. area around 3:45 pm.
Roads in the area have been closed and commuters are asked to find an alternate route.
Updates to follow.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today