Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
One person has been taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pedestrian was struck in the Queen St. and Thomas St. area around 3:45 pm.
Roads in the area have been closed and commuters are asked to find an alternate route.
Updates to follow.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville