Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian has been reported in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a person was hit in the Dundas St. E. and Stanfield Road area.
Minor injuries have been reported.
No roads are closed, but delays are possible.
This is the second reported vehicle and pedestrian collision in Mississauga today. Earlier this morning, a woman was struck and killed in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- 26-year-old celebrating big lotto win in Mississauga to do something special for mom
- Cases in Mississauga and Brampton push Peel Region COVID number to record high
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton