Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian has been reported in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a person was hit in the Dundas St. E. and Stanfield Road area.
Minor injuries have been reported.
No roads are closed, but delays are possible.
This is the second reported vehicle and pedestrian collision in Mississauga today. Earlier this morning, a woman was struck and killed in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27