Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian has been reported in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a person was hit in the Dundas St. E. and Stanfield Road area.
Minor injuries have been reported.
No roads are closed, but delays are possible.
This is the second reported vehicle and pedestrian collision in Mississauga today. Earlier this morning, a woman was struck and killed in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- A new bakery is now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action