Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian has been reported in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a person was hit in the Dundas St. E. and Stanfield Road area.
Minor injuries have been reported.
No roads are closed, but delays are possible.
This is the second reported vehicle and pedestrian collision in Mississauga today. Earlier this morning, a woman was struck and killed in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine