Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian has been reported in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a person was hit in the Dundas St. E. and Stanfield Road area.
Minor injuries have been reported.
No roads are closed, but delays are possible.
This is the second reported vehicle and pedestrian collision in Mississauga today. Earlier this morning, a woman was struck and killed in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- What's Open and Closed on Thanksgiving Day in Mississauga
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga