Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian has been reported in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a person was hit in the Dundas St. E. and Stanfield Road area.
Minor injuries have been reported.
No roads are closed, but delays are possible.
This is the second reported vehicle and pedestrian collision in Mississauga today. Earlier this morning, a woman was struck and killed in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening