Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian has been reported in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a person was hit in the Dundas St. E. and Stanfield Road area.
Minor injuries have been reported.
No roads are closed, but delays are possible.
This is the second reported vehicle and pedestrian collision in Mississauga today. Earlier this morning, a woman was struck and killed in the Hurontario and Eglinton area.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- “Montreal-Style” Bagels Comes to Mississauga
- Mississauga's Trees Are About to Turn Blue
- Residents Warned of Several New Scams Circulating in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga