Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
A woman was taken to a trauma centre after being struck by a car in Mississauga.
Shortly after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday (Nov. 17) evening, police reported that a female pedestrian was struck in the Goreway and Etude area in Mississauga.
Northbound Goreway was shut down at Derry Road as a result.
According to police, the woman sustained serious injuries in the collision.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Female Pedestrian stuck Goreway/Etude #Mississauga Female taken to Trauma Centre NB Goreway Dr Shut down at Derry Rd— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 18, 2016
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- Metrolinx Makes Significant Changes to the LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrians Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga