Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
A woman was taken to a trauma centre after being struck by a car in Mississauga.
Shortly after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday (Nov. 17) evening, police reported that a female pedestrian was struck in the Goreway and Etude area in Mississauga.
Northbound Goreway was shut down at Derry Road as a result.
According to police, the woman sustained serious injuries in the collision.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Female Pedestrian stuck Goreway/Etude #Mississauga Female taken to Trauma Centre NB Goreway Dr Shut down at Derry Rd— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 18, 2016
- Residents Warned of Convincing New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Multiple Thefts, Crashing into Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Frigid Weather Set to Hit Mississauga This Week
- A New Chocolate Bar is Coming to Canada
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrians Struck in Mississauga
- A Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga