Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga
A woman was taken to a trauma centre after being struck by a car in Mississauga.
Shortly after 7:00 p.m. on Thursday (Nov. 17) evening, police reported that a female pedestrian was struck in the Goreway and Etude area in Mississauga.
Northbound Goreway was shut down at Derry Road as a result.
According to police, the woman sustained serious injuries in the collision.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Female Pedestrian stuck Goreway/Etude #Mississauga Female taken to Trauma Centre NB Goreway Dr Shut down at Derry Rd— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 18, 2016
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga