Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Shortly after 1:00 p.m., Peel police reported that a pedestrian was hit in the Hurontario and Elia/Kingsbridge Garden Ciricle area in Mississauga. Northbound Hurontario from Hwy 403 and southbound Hurontario from Eglinton have been closed as a result of the accident.
Motorists cannot access or exit the 403 in the affected area.
Police recently announced that the victim has life-threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau will be investigating.
The affected area will remain closed for the time being. Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga Pronounced Dead
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga