Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Another pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Shortly after 1:00 p.m., Peel police reported that a pedestrian was hit in the Hurontario and Elia/Kingsbridge Garden Ciricle area in Mississauga. Northbound Hurontario from Hwy 403 and southbound Hurontario from Eglinton have been closed as a result of the accident.
Motorists cannot access or exit the 403 in the affected area.
Police recently announced that the victim has life-threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau will be investigating.
The affected area will remain closed for the time being. Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga Pronounced Dead
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot