Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
January 10, 2020
Peel paramedics were tending to a woman in her mid-20s Friday morning after she was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill Blvd and Crosscurrent Dr.
Minor injuries were reported and the driver remained on the scene, according to Peel police.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle