Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
January 10, 2020
Peel paramedics were tending to a woman in her mid-20s Friday morning after she was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill Blvd and Crosscurrent Dr.
Minor injuries were reported and the driver remained on the scene, according to Peel police.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings