Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
January 10, 2020
Peel paramedics were tending to a woman in her mid-20s Friday morning after she was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill Blvd and Crosscurrent Dr.
Minor injuries were reported and the driver remained on the scene, according to Peel police.
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga