Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
January 10, 2020
Peel paramedics were tending to a woman in her mid-20s Friday morning after she was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill Blvd and Crosscurrent Dr.
Minor injuries were reported and the driver remained on the scene, according to Peel police.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Woman taken to hospital after being struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Hamilton Police investigate after man found unconscious in pool of blood on downtown street