Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
January 10, 2020
Peel paramedics were tending to a woman in her mid-20s Friday morning after she was struck by a vehicle at Winston Churchill Blvd and Crosscurrent Dr.
Minor injuries were reported and the driver remained on the scene, according to Peel police.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- By far the highest COVID-19 positivity in Ontario is in Mississauga and Brampton
- Roads closed due to ongoing demonstration in Mississauga