Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga on Friday morning.
The extent of injuries is unknown, say Peel police at 7:14 a.m.
Emergency crews are on scene at Eglinton Ave W. and Hurontario St.
Hurontario north to Elia Ave. and southbound to Eglinton are blocked.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim, in her 20s, is being transported to a trauma centre. The driver remained on scene, say police.
UPDATE: The victim has died.
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated