Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga on Friday morning.
The extent of injuries is unknown, say Peel police at 7:14 a.m.
Emergency crews are on scene at Eglinton Ave W. and Hurontario St.
Hurontario north to Elia Ave. and southbound to Eglinton are blocked.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim, in her 20s, is being transported to a trauma centre. The driver remained on scene, say police.
UPDATE: The victim has died.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga