Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga on Friday morning.
The extent of injuries is unknown, say Peel police at 7:14 a.m.
Emergency crews are on scene at Eglinton Ave W. and Hurontario St.
Hurontario north to Elia Ave. and southbound to Eglinton are blocked.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim, in her 20s, is being transported to a trauma centre. The driver remained on scene, say police.
UPDATE: The victim has died.
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Roads closed off after fatal crash in Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton