Pedestrian struck in vehicle collision in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called shortly after 8:00 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Torrisdale Lane and Hemingford Lane, near the intersection of Meadowvale and Derry.
The victim has been taken to local hospital with minor injuries, police say.
No road closures have been reported at this time.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving child struck by vehicle in Mississauga