Pedestrian struck in Mississauga, several roads in area closed to traffic: Peel Police
Published July 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Peel Police are on the scene of a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga Wednesday morning (July 14).
According to a police tweet, the call came in at 7:11 a.m. and emergency services were dispatched to the area of Britannia Road and Glen Erin Drive in Mississauga.
The extent of the pedestrian’s injuries is currently unknown.
Northbound Glen Erin is closed to traffic and Britannia Road between Glen Erin Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard are closed as crews respond.
Drivers are urged to consider alternative routes.
– Britannia Rd/Glen Erin Dr, #Mississauga
– Pedestrian struck by vehicle
– Unknown extent of injuries
– N/B Glen Erin closed s/o intersection
– Britannia Rd is closed between Glen Erin Dr & Winston Churchill Blvd
– Use alternate routes
– C/R at 7:11 a.m.
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) July 14, 2021
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies