Pedestrian struck in Mississauga motor vehicle collision
Peel police received a call at 7:06 a.m. in regard to a pedestrian who had been struck by a vehicle at Matheson Blvd. and Creekbank Rd. in Mississauga.
The vehicle remained on the scene and the pedestrian is conscious and breathing.
She is being transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
Police are advising the public to avoid the area.Update: Injuries have been deemed non-life threatening and the roadway will be open soon.
- Pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police