Pedestrian struck in Mississauga motor vehicle collision
Peel police received a call at 7:06 a.m. in regard to a pedestrian who had been struck by a vehicle at Matheson Blvd. and Creekbank Rd. in Mississauga.
The vehicle remained on the scene and the pedestrian is conscious and breathing.
She is being transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
Police are advising the public to avoid the area.Update: Injuries have been deemed non-life threatening and the roadway will be open soon.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga