Pedestrian struck in Mississauga closing intersection
A male in his 30s was struck by a vehicle in Mississauga Friday morning, according to Peel police.
The call was reportedly received at 7:05 a.m. about an incident in the area of Meadowpine and Meadowvale Blvd.
Police say the vehicle remained on the scene.
According to Peel Paramedics, the victim suffered “non-life threatening” injuries and is in stable condition.
Transported to local hospital in Stable Condition. https://t.co/BJgEkEZhk9— Peel Paramedics (@Peel_Paramedics) January 10, 2020
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Raptors' superfan honoured by Basketball Hall of Fame
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- Here's how to safely dispose of prescription drugs in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga