Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 10:14 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
The road is currently closed between Bentley Drive and Thomas.
Police ask residents to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May