Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 10:14 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
The road is currently closed between Bentley Drive and Thomas.
Police ask residents to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga