Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 10:14 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
The road is currently closed between Bentley Drive and Thomas.
Police ask residents to avoid the area.
- A Mississauga-Based School Has Made it Onto an Exciting List
- Police Investigating Two Armed Vehicle Robberies in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Wins Big Lotto Cash Prize
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Man Arrested for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection