Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 10:14 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
The road is currently closed between Bentley Drive and Thomas.
Police ask residents to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began