Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, roadway blocked
Paramedics are responding to a collision this afternoon.
It was reported at 5:15 p.m. that a vehicle struck a pedestrian at Hurontario St and Mineola Rd E.
Injuries are minor and police say the pedestrian is conscious and breathing.
The driver remained on scene.
Northbound Hurontario is blocked at Mineola Rd, and drivers are advised to take other routes for now.
- Paramedics responding after female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck in Mississauga motor vehicle collision
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19