Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
Police are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Police say a call regarding the collision, which occurred in the Goreway Dr. and Morningstar Dr. area, came in around 2:15 pm.
No information on injuries is available at this time.
UPDATE: Police say a 15-year-old girl has been taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances behind the collision.
No road closures are in effect.
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga