Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
Police are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Police say a call regarding the collision, which occurred in the Goreway Dr. and Morningstar Dr. area, came in around 2:15 pm.
No information on injuries is available at this time.
UPDATE: Police say a 15-year-old girl has been taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances behind the collision.
No road closures are in effect.
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- What Are Ontario’s Most Affordable Cities?
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga