Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga collision
Peel police received a call at 8:56 am in regard to a collision in Mississauga.
Police say the collision occurred on Torbram Road and Rena Road.
According to police, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle and the injuries appear to be serious.
More information to come as soon as it becomes available.
Police say two pedestrians were taken to a trauma centre. The extent of their injuries is not yet known. Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
UPDATE #2: Police say two female adult pedestrians are in serious, possibly life-threatening condition and have been taken to a trauma centre. Torbram Road is closed from 407 to Drew and Rena Road is closed from Torbram to Bren Road for the investigation.
- Two women in serious condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February