Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga collision
Peel police received a call at 8:56 am in regard to a collision in Mississauga.
Police say the collision occurred on Torbram Road and Rena Road.
According to police, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle and the injuries appear to be serious.
More information to come as soon as it becomes available.
Police say two pedestrians were taken to a trauma centre. The extent of their injuries is not yet known. Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
UPDATE #2: Police say two female adult pedestrians are in serious, possibly life-threatening condition and have been taken to a trauma centre. Torbram Road is closed from 407 to Drew and Rena Road is closed from Torbram to Bren Road for the investigation.
- Two women in serious condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga