Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga collision
Peel police received a call at 8:56 am in regard to a collision in Mississauga.
Police say the collision occurred on Torbram Road and Rena Road.
According to police, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle and the injuries appear to be serious.
More information to come as soon as it becomes available.
Police say two pedestrians were taken to a trauma centre. The extent of their injuries is not yet known. Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
UPDATE #2: Police say two female adult pedestrians are in serious, possibly life-threatening condition and have been taken to a trauma centre. Torbram Road is closed from 407 to Drew and Rena Road is closed from Torbram to Bren Road for the investigation.
- Two women in serious condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility