Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga, according to Peel Regional Police.
The incident occured Friday morning at Eglinton Avenue East and Tahoe Boulevard.
Fortunately, police say the victim has only sustained minor injuries.
We’ll keep you updated with any further info.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- PHOTOS: A Look at a Stunning Waterside Oasis Coming to Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga