Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga, according to Peel Regional Police.
The incident occured Friday morning at Eglinton Avenue East and Tahoe Boulevard.
Fortunately, police say the victim has only sustained minor injuries.
We’ll keep you updated with any further info.
- 5 Big Shows Coming to LAC in Mississauga
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- UPDATE: Police Confirm Multiple Teenage Victims in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Mississauga-Based School Ranked One of the Best in the World
- UPDATE: More Than Seven Suspects Sought in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga