Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga, according to Peel Regional Police.
The incident occured Friday morning at Eglinton Avenue East and Tahoe Boulevard.
Fortunately, police say the victim has only sustained minor injuries.
We’ll keep you updated with any further info.
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths