Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga, according to Peel Regional Police.
The incident occured Friday morning at Eglinton Avenue East and Tahoe Boulevard.
Fortunately, police say the victim has only sustained minor injuries.
We’ll keep you updated with any further info.
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Police Appeal to Identify Suspect in Dog Bite Investigation
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- YouTube is Currently Down
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle