Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Mississauga Intersection
It looks like the bad weather is continuing to cause some accidents on the road.
Shortly before 9:00 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the intersection of Bramalea and Drew Road.
There is no word yet on the victim's condition.
The intersection is currently closed. Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga