Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Mississauga Intersection
It looks like the bad weather is continuing to cause some accidents on the road.
Shortly before 9:00 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the intersection of Bramalea and Drew Road.
There is no word yet on the victim's condition.
The intersection is currently closed. Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry