Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has been reported today in Streetsville.
Police say they got a call at 8:20 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Queen and Main Street.
The victim's injuries are minor.
The vehicle stayed on scene, police say.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- Government Updates Travel Advisory For Sri Lanka After Another Explosion
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga