Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has been reported today in Streetsville.
Police say they got a call at 8:20 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Queen and Main Street.
The victim's injuries are minor.
The vehicle stayed on scene, police say.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- 5 Big Shows Coming to LAC in Mississauga
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- UPDATE: Police Confirm Multiple Teenage Victims in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Mississauga-Based School Ranked One of the Best in the World
- UPDATE: More Than Seven Suspects Sought in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga