Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has been reported today in Streetsville.
Police say they got a call at 8:20 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Queen and Main Street.
The victim's injuries are minor.
The vehicle stayed on scene, police say.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban