Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has been reported today in Streetsville.
Police say they got a call at 8:20 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Queen and Main Street.
The victim's injuries are minor.
The vehicle stayed on scene, police say.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires