Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
A collision has been reported today in Streetsville.
Police say they got a call at 8:20 p.m. for a female pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Queen and Main Street.
The victim's injuries are minor.
The vehicle stayed on scene, police say.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga