Pedestrian struck by snow plow in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a pickup truck plowing snow in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police got a call at 3:09 p.m. for the collision, which happened in the area of Dundas St. East and Little John Ln. near Hurontario.
The victim, a male in his mid 30s, has been taken to hospital with unknown injuries.
Officers currently remain at the scene.
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Bus in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Police looking for missing 22 year old Mississauga man
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24