Pedestrian Struck by GO Transit Train in Mississauga, Pronounced Dead
Police have confirmed a fatal collision in Mississauga this evening.
Police say they were called around 8:40 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a GO Transit train in the area of Alexandra Avenue and Fourth Street, near the intersection of Lakeshore and Ogden Avenue.
The victim was pronounced dead shortly after.
Police say trains will be shut down for an unknown period of time.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation into this incident continues.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga Pronounced Dead
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection