Pedestrian Struck by Car in Mississauga
The Central Parkway West and Redmond Road intersection is currently closed due to an ongoing investigation related to an accident that has sent a man to hospital with serious injuries.
Around 7:00 p.m. on Friday (Oct. 7) night, Peel police were called to investigate reports of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the aforementioned intersection.
“The pedestrian was was struck by a single vehicle,” says Const. Harinder Sohi. “He’s been transported to hospital with serious injuries.”
The intersection will remain closed while the Major Collision Bureau conducts its investigation.
Please avoid the area until further notice.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga