Pedestrian Struck by Car in Mississauga
The Central Parkway West and Redmond Road intersection is currently closed due to an ongoing investigation related to an accident that has sent a man to hospital with serious injuries.
Around 7:00 p.m. on Friday (Oct. 7) night, Peel police were called to investigate reports of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the aforementioned intersection.
“The pedestrian was was struck by a single vehicle,” says Const. Harinder Sohi. “He’s been transported to hospital with serious injuries.”
The intersection will remain closed while the Major Collision Bureau conducts its investigation.
Please avoid the area until further notice.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26