Pedestrian Struck by Car in Mississauga
The Central Parkway West and Redmond Road intersection is currently closed due to an ongoing investigation related to an accident that has sent a man to hospital with serious injuries.
Around 7:00 p.m. on Friday (Oct. 7) night, Peel police were called to investigate reports of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the aforementioned intersection.
“The pedestrian was was struck by a single vehicle,” says Const. Harinder Sohi. “He’s been transported to hospital with serious injuries.”
The intersection will remain closed while the Major Collision Bureau conducts its investigation.
Please avoid the area until further notice.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga