Pedestrian Struck by Car in Mississauga
The Central Parkway West and Redmond Road intersection is currently closed due to an ongoing investigation related to an accident that has sent a man to hospital with serious injuries.
Around 7:00 p.m. on Friday (Oct. 7) night, Peel police were called to investigate reports of a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the aforementioned intersection.
“The pedestrian was was struck by a single vehicle,” says Const. Harinder Sohi. “He’s been transported to hospital with serious injuries.”
The intersection will remain closed while the Major Collision Bureau conducts its investigation.
Please avoid the area until further notice.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Popular Grocery Store Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $5.3 Mil Mansion with Tennis Court
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Robbery Suspects Flee After Crashing Vehicle in Mississauga