Pedestrian Struck by Bus in Mississauga
A pedestrian is injured following a collision this afternoon.
Police got a call at 4:43 p.m. regarding a female pedestrian who was struck by a bus in the area of Outer Circle and Mississauga Road, east of Burnhamthorpe.
The victim has been taken to a local hospital with minor injuries, police report.
Traffic is moving slow in the area.
Residents should avoid the scene for the time being.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow