Pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
There has been a motor vehicle collision on Courtney Park Drive and Kennedy Road in Mississauga.
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle, who remained on the scene.
The pedestrian is conscious and breathing and is being transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
Peel Police are advising the public to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck in Mississauga motor vehicle collision
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance