Pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
There has been a motor vehicle collision on Courtney Park Drive and Kennedy Road in Mississauga.
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle, who remained on the scene.
The pedestrian is conscious and breathing and is being transported to a Toronto trauma centre.
Peel Police are advising the public to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian struck in Mississauga motor vehicle collision
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga