Pedestrian Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
by Christine Sharma on November 20, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight.
Police said at around 8:55 p.m. that a pedestrian had been struck in the area of Dixie and Bloor.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Northbound Dixie is currently blocked at Bloor.
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown