Pedestrian Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
by Christine Sharma on November 20, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight.
Police said at around 8:55 p.m. that a pedestrian had been struck in the area of Dixie and Bloor.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Northbound Dixie is currently blocked at Bloor.
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga