Pedestrian Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
by Christine Sharma on November 20, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight.
Police said at around 8:55 p.m. that a pedestrian had been struck in the area of Dixie and Bloor.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Northbound Dixie is currently blocked at Bloor.
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry