Pedestrian Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
by Christine Sharma on November 20, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight.
Police said at around 8:55 p.m. that a pedestrian had been struck in the area of Dixie and Bloor.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Northbound Dixie is currently blocked at Bloor.
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17