Pedestrian Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
by Christine Sharma on November 20, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight.
Police said at around 8:55 p.m. that a pedestrian had been struck in the area of Dixie and Bloor.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Northbound Dixie is currently blocked at Bloor.
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Here’s what’s replacing a Smoke’s Poutinerie location in Mississauga