Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a road closure after a pedestrian was struck at an intersection in Mississauga.
Dundas between Tomken and Stanfield is currently closed for investigation after a pedestrian was struck.
The pedestrian’s injuries are non-life threatening.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to the closure.
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for This Mississauga Teen
- A Special Weather Statement is in Effect for Mississauga
- 15-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Identified as Stabbing Victim
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga