Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a road closure after a pedestrian was struck at an intersection in Mississauga.
Dundas between Tomken and Stanfield is currently closed for investigation after a pedestrian was struck.
The pedestrian’s injuries are non-life threatening.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to the closure.
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions