Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a road closure after a pedestrian was struck at an intersection in Mississauga.
Dundas between Tomken and Stanfield is currently closed for investigation after a pedestrian was struck.
The pedestrian’s injuries are non-life threatening.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to the closure.
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Here’s Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Worst Bed Bug Cities in Canada
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga