Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a road closure after a pedestrian was struck at an intersection in Mississauga.
Dundas between Tomken and Stanfield is currently closed for investigation after a pedestrian was struck.
The pedestrian’s injuries are non-life threatening.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to the closure.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga