Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a road closure after a pedestrian was struck at an intersection in Mississauga.
Dundas between Tomken and Stanfield is currently closed for investigation after a pedestrian was struck.
The pedestrian’s injuries are non-life threatening.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to the closure.
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga