Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a road closure after a pedestrian was struck at an intersection in Mississauga.
Dundas between Tomken and Stanfield is currently closed for investigation after a pedestrian was struck.
The pedestrian’s injuries are non-life threatening.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to the closure.
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton