Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a road closure after a pedestrian was struck at an intersection in Mississauga.
Dundas between Tomken and Stanfield is currently closed for investigation after a pedestrian was struck.
The pedestrian’s injuries are non-life threatening.
Drivers may want to avoid the area due to the closure.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga