Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
Police say that a call came in at 5:53 p.m. about a crash in Mississauga. According to police, a female was struck at Dundas Street West and Old Carriage Road. The driver remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a local hospital.
Traffic is reportedly slow in the area. You may want to take an alternate route.
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Mississauga Man Facing 45 Hate-Related Charges
- Police Looking for Witnesses in Playground Arson in Mississauga
- Mississauga Male Arrested Following Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Oakville
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga