Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
Police say that a call came in at 5:53 p.m. about a crash in Mississauga. According to police, a female was struck at Dundas Street West and Old Carriage Road. The driver remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a local hospital.
Traffic is reportedly slow in the area. You may want to take an alternate route.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada