Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
Police say that a call came in at 5:53 p.m. about a crash in Mississauga. According to police, a female was struck at Dundas Street West and Old Carriage Road. The driver remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a local hospital.
Traffic is reportedly slow in the area. You may want to take an alternate route.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers