Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
Police say that a call came in at 5:53 p.m. about a crash in Mississauga. According to police, a female was struck at Dundas Street West and Old Carriage Road. The driver remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a local hospital.
Traffic is reportedly slow in the area. You may want to take an alternate route.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario