Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
Police say that a call came in at 5:53 p.m. about a crash in Mississauga. According to police, a female was struck at Dundas Street West and Old Carriage Road. The driver remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a local hospital.
Traffic is reportedly slow in the area. You may want to take an alternate route.
- Huge Lottery Win for Mississauga Residents and Co-Workers
- Meet Peel's Two New Deputy Police Chiefs
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Unique New Restaurant With Board Game Nights Now Open in Mississauga
- Top 5 Biggest LCBO Stores (and What They Offer) in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga