Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
Police say that a call came in at 5:53 p.m. about a crash in Mississauga. According to police, a female was struck at Dundas Street West and Old Carriage Road. The driver remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a local hospital.
Traffic is reportedly slow in the area. You may want to take an alternate route.
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene After Explosion in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga