Pedestrian Struck at Intersection in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash in Mississauga this evening.
Police say that a call came in at 5:53 p.m. about a crash in Mississauga. According to police, a female was struck at Dundas Street West and Old Carriage Road. The driver remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a local hospital.
Traffic is reportedly slow in the area. You may want to take an alternate route.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Should You Be Worried About Your Pets Getting Ticks?
- Students Can Now Apply for OSAP Earlier Than Ever in Mississauga and Beyond
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga