Pedestrian struck at Hurontario and Fairview in Mississauga
March 13, 2020
A female pedestrian is being treated for minor injuries after she was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Hurontario St. and Fairview Rd. in Mississauga.
Peel Police say police remained on the scene and all roads remain open.
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic