Pedestrian struck at Hurontario and Fairview in Mississauga
March 13, 2020
A female pedestrian is being treated for minor injuries after she was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Hurontario St. and Fairview Rd. in Mississauga.
Peel Police say police remained on the scene and all roads remain open.
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga