Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash this evening in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call at 5:24 p.m. about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Derry and Maxwell in Mississauga.
One female has been sent to a trauma centre.
Derry westbound is closed at Dixie - drivers are advised to take alternate routes.
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall