Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash this evening in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call at 5:24 p.m. about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Derry and Maxwell in Mississauga.
One female has been sent to a trauma centre.
Derry westbound is closed at Dixie - drivers are advised to take alternate routes.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga