Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash this evening in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call at 5:24 p.m. about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Derry and Maxwell in Mississauga.
One female has been sent to a trauma centre.
Derry westbound is closed at Dixie - drivers are advised to take alternate routes.
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19