Pedestrian Sent to Trauma Centre After Serious Crash in Mississauga
Police have reported a crash this evening in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police say they received a call at 5:24 p.m. about a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Derry and Maxwell in Mississauga.
One female has been sent to a trauma centre.
Derry westbound is closed at Dixie - drivers are advised to take alternate routes.
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- A new school is set to be built in Mississauga
- More than 220,000 Ontarians sign petition urging province to reconsider plan to reopen schools
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB