UPDATED: Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has serious injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday.
The incident took place in Cooksville at Hurontario St. and King St., one block south of Dundas St.
Southbound lanes of Hurontario are closed for the investigation.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Heavy snow warning issued for Mississauga
- Top 5 Bar Nachos in Mississauga
- Utility company warning Mississauga residents to beware of sophisticated phone scam
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga