UPDATED: Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has serious injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday.
The incident took place in Cooksville at Hurontario St. and King St., one block south of Dundas St.
Southbound lanes of Hurontario are closed for the investigation.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened.
- Popular Burrito Joint Temporarily Closing in Mississauga
- Massive Clothing Retailer is Planning to Close Some of Its Stores for Good
- A Popular McDonald's Meal Could Soon be Banned in Mississauga and Beyond
- This Missing Mississauga Woman Has Been Found
- Premium Outlet Mall Minutes from Mississauga Undergoing Massive Expansion
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga