UPDATED: Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has serious injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday.
The incident took place in Cooksville at Hurontario St. and King St., one block south of Dundas St.
Southbound lanes of Hurontario are closed for the investigation.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Canada donating 13 million surplus COVID-19 vaccine doses to poor countries