UPDATED: Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has serious injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday.
The incident took place in Cooksville at Hurontario St. and King St., one block south of Dundas St.
Southbound lanes of Hurontario are closed for the investigation.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga