UPDATED: Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has serious injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday.
The incident took place in Cooksville at Hurontario St. and King St., one block south of Dundas St.
Southbound lanes of Hurontario are closed for the investigation.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened.
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Woman Enjoying Big Lotto Win in Mississauga
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Mississauga
- Mississauga Truck Driver Charged with Drug Trafficking
- Discover High-End Brands at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga This Spring
- UPDATED: Female Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga