UPDATED: Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has serious injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday.
The incident took place in Cooksville at Hurontario St. and King St., one block south of Dundas St.
Southbound lanes of Hurontario are closed for the investigation.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened.
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Car in South Common Parking Lot
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga