UPDATED: Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian has serious injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday.
The incident took place in Cooksville at Hurontario St. and King St., one block south of Dundas St.
Southbound lanes of Hurontario are closed for the investigation.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATED: Roadway has reopened.
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga