Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga and police are advising residents to avoid the area.
Around 10:00 a.m. this morning (Nov 7), Peel police reported that someone was struck in the Derry and Columbus area in Mississauga.
Shortly afterwards, police announced that the injuries sustained in the collision were, fortunately, minor.
That said, police are still recommending the area be avoided for the time being.
Pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Derry/Columbus, Miss. Injuries U/K. Avoid area. Update to follow. pic.twitter.com/LjxaLW9Sto— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 7, 2016
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle