Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga and police are advising residents to avoid the area.
Around 10:00 a.m. this morning (Nov 7), Peel police reported that someone was struck in the Derry and Columbus area in Mississauga.
Shortly afterwards, police announced that the injuries sustained in the collision were, fortunately, minor.
That said, police are still recommending the area be avoided for the time being.
Pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Derry/Columbus, Miss. Injuries U/K. Avoid area. Update to follow. pic.twitter.com/LjxaLW9Sto— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 7, 2016
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle