Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga and police are advising residents to avoid the area.
Around 10:00 a.m. this morning (Nov 7), Peel police reported that someone was struck in the Derry and Columbus area in Mississauga.
Shortly afterwards, police announced that the injuries sustained in the collision were, fortunately, minor.
That said, police are still recommending the area be avoided for the time being.
Pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Derry/Columbus, Miss. Injuries U/K. Avoid area. Update to follow. pic.twitter.com/LjxaLW9Sto— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 7, 2016
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24