Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit By Vehicle in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on March 19, 2017
A pedestrian has minor injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday evening.
Emergency crews were sent to Hillcrest Ave. and Confederation Pkwy. around 7:20 p.m.
The driver remained at the scene, say Peel police.
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian with Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga