Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit By Vehicle in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on March 19, 2017
A pedestrian has minor injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday evening.
Emergency crews were sent to Hillcrest Ave. and Confederation Pkwy. around 7:20 p.m.
The driver remained at the scene, say Peel police.
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules