Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit By Vehicle in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on March 19, 2017
A pedestrian has minor injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday evening.
Emergency crews were sent to Hillcrest Ave. and Confederation Pkwy. around 7:20 p.m.
The driver remained at the scene, say Peel police.
- Man Tears up Quran at Recent School Board Meeting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Woman Carjacked at Gunpoint and Suspect on the Loose in Mississauga
- What's Happening with the High Park-Style Castle Park in Mississauga?
- Will the Peel District School Board Cancel Trips to U.S. in Wake of Trump’s Travel Ban?
- New Townhomes Coming to Clarkson Concern Mississauga Residents
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A Pedestrian Suffers Serious Injuries After Being Struck in Mississauga