Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit By Vehicle in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on March 19, 2017
A pedestrian has minor injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday evening.
Emergency crews were sent to Hillcrest Ave. and Confederation Pkwy. around 7:20 p.m.
The driver remained at the scene, say Peel police.
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian with Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga