Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit By Vehicle in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on March 19, 2017
A pedestrian has minor injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday evening.
Emergency crews were sent to Hillcrest Ave. and Confederation Pkwy. around 7:20 p.m.
The driver remained at the scene, say Peel police.
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits