Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit By Vehicle in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on March 19, 2017
A pedestrian has minor injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday evening.
Emergency crews were sent to Hillcrest Ave. and Confederation Pkwy. around 7:20 p.m.
The driver remained at the scene, say Peel police.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- “Montreal-Style” Bagels Comes to Mississauga
- Top 5 Fresh Fish Seafood Markets in Mississauga
- Here's What's Happening for Canada Day in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle
- Driver Flees After Striking Pedestrian with Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga