Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit By Vehicle in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on March 19, 2017
A pedestrian has minor injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday evening.
Emergency crews were sent to Hillcrest Ave. and Confederation Pkwy. around 7:20 p.m.
The driver remained at the scene, say Peel police.
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- PHOTOS: Something new has come to Mississauga’s waterfront
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga