Pedestrian Injured After Being Hit By Vehicle in Mississauga
by Kelly Roche on March 19, 2017
A pedestrian has minor injuries after being struck in Mississauga on Sunday evening.
Emergency crews were sent to Hillcrest Ave. and Confederation Pkwy. around 7:20 p.m.
The driver remained at the scene, say Peel police.
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga