Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been taken to a trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say Williamsport Drive is closed west of Havenwood Drive.
Police say the driver has remained on scene.
The pedestrian has been transported to a trauma center to assess injuries, police say.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:42 p.m.
The female pedestrian has suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The road is currently in the process of being opened.
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- Toronto police have person of interest in billionaire deaths