Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been taken to a trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say Williamsport Drive is closed west of Havenwood Drive.
Police say the driver has remained on scene.
The pedestrian has been transported to a trauma center to assess injuries, police say.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:42 p.m.
The female pedestrian has suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The road is currently in the process of being opened.
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot