Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been taken to a trauma centre after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say Williamsport Drive is closed west of Havenwood Drive.
Police say the driver has remained on scene.
The pedestrian has been transported to a trauma center to assess injuries, police say.
A call regarding the incident came in at 2:42 p.m.
The female pedestrian has suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The road is currently in the process of being opened.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre