Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics are responding to a pedestrian collision this evening.
Police say a call came in at 6:03 p.m. for an adult male struck by a vehicle at Morning Star and Goreway Drive.
The male is being transported to local hospital in life-threatening condition.
The vehicle remained at the scene, police say.
More info to come.
UPDATE: The 70 year old pedestrian has been pronounced dead at the hospital, police reported at 7:03 p.m.
The collision happened in the parking lot of the Petro-Canada, and no road closures are in effect as a result.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children