Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
November 5, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police said at 9 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck at Hurontario and Britannia.
The female victim was taken to local hospital. Injuries are unknown.
The Major Collision Bureau is assisting.
- Woman and 13 Year Old Boy Killed in Stabbing
- Changes Coming to Recycling in Mississauga
- International Pop Stars Coming to Two-Day Festival at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Suspect Sought After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection