Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
November 5, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police said at 9 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck at Hurontario and Britannia.
The female victim was taken to local hospital. Injuries are unknown.
The Major Collision Bureau is assisting.
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source