Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
November 5, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police said at 9 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck at Hurontario and Britannia.
The female victim was taken to local hospital. Injuries are unknown.
The Major Collision Bureau is assisting.
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection in Mississauga