Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
November 5, 2017
Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police said at 9 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck at Hurontario and Britannia.
The female victim was taken to local hospital. Injuries are unknown.
The Major Collision Bureau is assisting.
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win