Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian is in hospital after being struck in central Mississauga early Thursday.
“The driver stayed on scene,” said Peel police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place at Hurontario St. and Central Parkway at 4:57 a.m.
The driver phoned 911 saying he’d struck a female who was running across the street.
Peel paramedics treated the victim before transporting her to a local hospital.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Sohi.
Southbound Hurontario is closed at Elm Dr. as of 6:15 a.m.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga