Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian is in hospital after being struck in central Mississauga early Thursday.
“The driver stayed on scene,” said Peel police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place at Hurontario St. and Central Parkway at 4:57 a.m.
The driver phoned 911 saying he’d struck a female who was running across the street.
Peel paramedics treated the victim before transporting her to a local hospital.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Sohi.
Southbound Hurontario is closed at Elm Dr. as of 6:15 a.m.
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled