Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian is in hospital after being struck in central Mississauga early Thursday.
“The driver stayed on scene,” said Peel police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place at Hurontario St. and Central Parkway at 4:57 a.m.
The driver phoned 911 saying he’d struck a female who was running across the street.
Peel paramedics treated the victim before transporting her to a local hospital.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Sohi.
Southbound Hurontario is closed at Elm Dr. as of 6:15 a.m.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Health care association urging province to impose more stringent restrictions on non-essential businesses