Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck in Mississauga
A pedestrian is in hospital after being struck in central Mississauga early Thursday.
“The driver stayed on scene,” said Peel police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident took place at Hurontario St. and Central Parkway at 4:57 a.m.
The driver phoned 911 saying he’d struck a female who was running across the street.
Peel paramedics treated the victim before transporting her to a local hospital.
The major collision bureau is investigating.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Sohi.
Southbound Hurontario is closed at Elm Dr. as of 6:15 a.m.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected