Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A male pedestrian has sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Police say a pedestrian was taken to hospital with minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in the Dixe Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly after 1:30 p.m.
Police say the driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
No road closures are in effect.
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga