Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A male pedestrian has sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Police say a pedestrian was taken to hospital with minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in the Dixe Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly after 1:30 p.m.
Police say the driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
No road closures are in effect.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga