Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A male pedestrian has sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Police say a pedestrian was taken to hospital with minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in the Dixe Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly after 1:30 p.m.
Police say the driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
No road closures are in effect.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021