Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A male pedestrian has sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Police say a pedestrian was taken to hospital with minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in the Dixe Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly after 1:30 p.m.
Police say the driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
No road closures are in effect.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga