Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A male pedestrian has sustained minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Police say a pedestrian was taken to hospital with minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in the Dixe Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A call regarding the incident came in shortly after 1:30 p.m.
Police say the driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
No road closures are in effect.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga