Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
There has been an incident in the area of Britannia Road East and Whittle Road in Mississauga.
A female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle. She was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
The vehicle involved remained on the scene.
The call came in at 7:36 pm.
More updates to follow.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga