Pedestrian in hospital after being hit by vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian is in hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say a pedestrian was struck in the Derry Rd. and Bramalea Rd. area around 2:15 pm on April 23.
Police say the pedestrian got up and went to a local hospital.
Commuters can expect heavy traffic on westbound Derry to Bramalea.
Drivers are advised to use alternate routes.
Police say the roadways have re-opened and the pedestrian’s injuries are non-life-threatening.
There is construction in the area of Derry and Bramalea and commuters are still advised to consider alternate routes due to heavy traffic.
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk
- Child dies in Brampton, cause not yet determined
- Juveniles from Mississauga and Brampton charged after knives and screwdrivers used to rob stores