Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a collision this afternoon.
At 2:10 p.m., police reported that a pedestrian was struck at a parking lot in the area of Elmcreek Road and Dundas Street West, east of Mavis.
The male victim is being transported to a trauma centre.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Police say the vehicle involved in the incident remained on scene.
According to paramedics, the elderly victim was struck by a vehicle and pinned against the wall, causing serious injuries.
He is currently in life-threatening condition.
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- What's Open and Closed on Thanksgiving Day in Mississauga
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga