Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a collision this afternoon.
At 2:10 p.m., police reported that a pedestrian was struck at a parking lot in the area of Elmcreek Road and Dundas Street West, east of Mavis.
The male victim is being transported to a trauma centre.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Police say the vehicle involved in the incident remained on scene.
According to paramedics, the elderly victim was struck by a vehicle and pinned against the wall, causing serious injuries.
He is currently in life-threatening condition.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga