Pedestrian Hit in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a pedestrian was struck in Mississauga on Monday morning.
The incident took place at Agnes St. and Cook St. in Cooksville around 8:30 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The pedestrian was taken to local hospital with minor injuries. The road is open, say police.
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga