Pedestrian Hit in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a pedestrian was struck in Mississauga on Monday morning.
The incident took place at Agnes St. and Cook St. in Cooksville around 8:30 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The pedestrian was taken to local hospital with minor injuries. The road is open, say police.
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Police investigating pharmacy robbery in Mississauga