Pedestrian Hit in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a pedestrian was struck in Mississauga on Monday morning.
The incident took place at Agnes St. and Cook St. in Cooksville around 8:30 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The pedestrian was taken to local hospital with minor injuries. The road is open, say police.
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga