Pedestrian Hit in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a pedestrian was struck in Mississauga on Monday morning.
The incident took place at Agnes St. and Cook St. in Cooksville around 8:30 a.m.
Injuries are unknown.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The pedestrian was taken to local hospital with minor injuries. The road is open, say police.
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Here's How Hot it's Going to Feel in Mississauga This Weekend
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga