Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
Police have asked residents to avoid the scene of an accident this evening in Mississauga.
Around 9:00 p.m., PRP reported that a female pedestrian had been struck by a vehicle in the area of McLaughlin Road North of Derry.
Ambulances and Mississauga Emergency Services are on scene, and the victim has been taken to a local hospital. Her injuries are thankfully not life-threatening.
While there are no road closures at this time, police are still on scene directing traffic.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga