Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
Police have asked residents to avoid the scene of an accident this evening in Mississauga.
Around 9:00 p.m., PRP reported that a female pedestrian had been struck by a vehicle in the area of McLaughlin Road North of Derry.
Ambulances and Mississauga Emergency Services are on scene, and the victim has been taken to a local hospital. Her injuries are thankfully not life-threatening.
While there are no road closures at this time, police are still on scene directing traffic.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard