Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
Police have asked residents to avoid the scene of an accident this evening in Mississauga.
Around 9:00 p.m., PRP reported that a female pedestrian had been struck by a vehicle in the area of McLaughlin Road North of Derry.
Ambulances and Mississauga Emergency Services are on scene, and the victim has been taken to a local hospital. Her injuries are thankfully not life-threatening.
While there are no road closures at this time, police are still on scene directing traffic.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19