Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
Police have asked residents to avoid the scene of an accident this evening in Mississauga.
Around 9:00 p.m., PRP reported that a female pedestrian had been struck by a vehicle in the area of McLaughlin Road North of Derry.
Ambulances and Mississauga Emergency Services are on scene, and the victim has been taken to a local hospital. Her injuries are thankfully not life-threatening.
While there are no road closures at this time, police are still on scene directing traffic.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting some residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga