Pedestrian Hit By a Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The victim is apparently conscious and breathing, say Peel police at 8:35 a.m.
Emergency crews are on scene at Bloor St. and Havenwood Dr.
Westbound Bloor St. is blocked at Fieldgate Dr.
Avoid the area.
- Multiple Lanes Blocked on 401 Following Collision in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Truck Fire in Mississauga Parking Lot
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Rental Rates are Climbing Higher in Mississauga: Report
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga