Pedestrian Hit By a Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The victim is apparently conscious and breathing, say Peel police at 8:35 a.m.
Emergency crews are on scene at Bloor St. and Havenwood Dr.
Westbound Bloor St. is blocked at Fieldgate Dr.
Avoid the area.
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28