Pedestrian Hit By a Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The victim is apparently conscious and breathing, say Peel police at 8:35 a.m.
Emergency crews are on scene at Bloor St. and Havenwood Dr.
Westbound Bloor St. is blocked at Fieldgate Dr.
Avoid the area.
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closure After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga