Pedestrian Hit By a Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The victim is apparently conscious and breathing, say Peel police at 8:35 a.m.
Emergency crews are on scene at Bloor St. and Havenwood Dr.
Westbound Bloor St. is blocked at Fieldgate Dr.
Avoid the area.
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Intersection Blocked After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga