Pedestrian Hit By a Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The victim is apparently conscious and breathing, say Peel police at 8:35 a.m.
Emergency crews are on scene at Bloor St. and Havenwood Dr.
Westbound Bloor St. is blocked at Fieldgate Dr.
Avoid the area.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated