Pearson Airport in Mississauga is getting a huge Christmas drive-through this month
Covid won’t stop the holiday spirit this year! You can still experience a magical winter wonderland without leaving your car.
Toronto Pearson Airport will be getting a massive six-storey Christmas drive-through and it will be Canada’s first multi-level drive-through experience.
View this post on Instagram
@theconciergeclub and @impactxm are proud to present Polar, Canada’s first multi-level holiday drive-through experience! Open daily from November 27th - January 3rd. Rain, snow or shine! Stay safe and cozy in the comfort of your own vehicle while immersing yourself in a multi-story photo spectacular suitable for all ages. This is not your average drive-through experience. This holiday season, expect more, and get more! Purchase your tickets and find out more at www.polar-drive.com
The attraction will run from November 27, 2020 to January 2, 2021 and will be located in one of the airport’s parking garages at 6145 Viscount Rd.
The spectacular event will feature six levels of stunning holiday decor.
Each floor has its own theme and you can explore an immersive LED light tunnel, a crystal cave and a gold-filled scenery that’s dazzling with lights and holiday elements alongside holiday music on your radio.
And no holiday is complete without a glimpse of Santa!
Early bird tickets are now on sale for $45 per vehicle and will be available until Nov. 16, 2020.
- Square One in Mississauga to host Canada’s only Grinch experience this holiday season
- Square One is bringing the holiday experience to you with “Story Time with Santa”
- Canada Post urging Canadians to consider completing their holiday shopping early this year
- Canada Post unveils this year’s holiday-themed stamps
- Canada Post moves up Christmas delivery deadlines amid unprecedented holiday demand
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Two Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga