Payless Having Its Largest Store Closing Sale Across Canada
If you're in the market for some heavily discounted footwear, now may be your best bet to take advantage of some sweet deals.
With the recent announcement of store operations winding down in the face of bankruptcy, Payless ShoeSource are now conducting store closing sales across all 2,300 stores across North America.
“Payless has been the go-to shoe store for millions of families, so the closure of its U.S. and Canadian retail operations is significant news in terms of sheer scale and consumer impact,” Tiger Capital Group COO Michael McGrail said.
Shoppers can expect quite the deal in the advent of this announcement. Up to 40 per cent off all merchandise is to be expected.
This includes dozens of popular brands, furniture, fixtures, and equipment and will continue untill all $1 billion worth of merchandise has been sold.
“Since 1956, Payless has represented fashion-forward footwear and accessories at reasonable prices,” President of Great American Retail Solutions Scott Carpenter said. “Through this sale shoppers will be able to take advantage of significant liquidation discounts on every item in every store in the U.S. and Canada.”
To find your nearest Payless store, and get your hands (or feet) on some final sale merch, click here.
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.