Passengers aboard flight from Germany to Pearson Airport urged to self-isolate due to COVID-19
On March 8, Peel Public Health (PPH) confirmed the third case of the coronavirus in the Region.
The individual was aboard a flight to Toronto’s Pearson International Airport from Frankfurt, Germany. After an investigation from PPH, they believe people aboard the flight may be at risk of contracting the virus.
Passengers who were seated on the main deck of Lufthansa flight #DHL470 in rows one to four have been instructed to self-isolate and call Peel Public Health immediately at 905-799-7700 (905-584-2216 in Caledon) if they become symptomatic.
As well, anyone who was aboard the flight is instructed to self-monitor for cough, fever, or respiratory issues and contact PPH if symptoms appear before March 21.
- BREAKING: Residents on flight with Mississauga couple diagnosed with coronavirus urged to self-isolate
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- March Break Prompts Massive Number of Passengers at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Toronto man with coronavirus used Mississauga and Milton transit systems
- WestJet to temporarily suspend all international and transborder flights
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods