Passengers aboard flight from Germany to Pearson Airport urged to self-isolate due to COVID-19
On March 8, Peel Public Health (PPH) confirmed the third case of the coronavirus in the Region.
The individual was aboard a flight to Toronto’s Pearson International Airport from Frankfurt, Germany. After an investigation from PPH, they believe people aboard the flight may be at risk of contracting the virus.
Passengers who were seated on the main deck of Lufthansa flight #DHL470 in rows one to four have been instructed to self-isolate and call Peel Public Health immediately at 905-799-7700 (905-584-2216 in Caledon) if they become symptomatic.
As well, anyone who was aboard the flight is instructed to self-monitor for cough, fever, or respiratory issues and contact PPH if symptoms appear before March 21.
- BREAKING: Residents on flight with Mississauga couple diagnosed with coronavirus urged to self-isolate
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Passengers threatened flight attendant after Pearson Airport plane crash: safety board
- March Break Prompts Massive Number of Passengers at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends