Pascal Siakam and popular restaurant launch limited-edition sauce
Good news for fans of the Raptors and Nando’s; Pascal ‘Spicy P’ Siakam has joined forces with the popular South African restaurant to provide a limited-edition Spicy P(ERi PERi) sauce.
The new sauce is available now, and a portion of the proceeds from every bottle will go to Right to Play—a non-profit organization that protects, educates and empowers children to rise above the impacts of poverty, war and disease, by harnessing the power of play.
“My game has a ton of flavour and spice, so it makes sense that I bottle it up into my very own Spicy P(ERi-PERi),” Siakam said in a news release.
“I am excited to collaborate with Nando’s on this and finally give fans what they’ve been asking for. Plus, this is even better than a hot sauce - it’s PERi-PERi,” he continued.
The limited-edition Spicy P(ERi-PERi) sauce is being sold by Nandos and Sobeys as of February 13, and by other grocery stores that sell Nando’s PERi-PERi starting March 4.
“We are beyond thrilled to get to work with Pascal to bring to life his very own bottle of Spicy P(ERi-PERi) sauce and get it in the hands of fans,” Keri Ann Meslar, director of Brand and Marketing for Nando’s Grocery, said in the same release.
“Both Pascal and Nando’s have been sweeping the nation and capturing the hearts and minds of Canadians thanks to their fiery spirit, steady hustle and heat,” she continued.
“Pascal has been a long-time Ambassador for Right To Play and our Athlete Hero for 2019, so we are incredibly proud that Pascal reached out to get us involved in this fun collaboration, ” Kevin Frey, CEO of Right To Play, said in the release.
“Basketball fans have cheered on Pascal over the years and now they can join him in transforming the lives of children across Canada and around the world,” he continued.
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Nando’s restaurant chain set to close multiple locations amid COVID-19 crisis
- Free Portuguese Chicken Coming to Mississauga For One Day Only
- Here's how to win a lot of money playing spin the bottle in Mississauga
- Canada Basketball Makes Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia Ambassador
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic