Part of Street Blocked Following Fire in Mississauga
A fire has prompted the closure of part of a major street in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers are assisting Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services with a small fire in the Bloor Street and Golden Orchard area.
The fire has been put out and no injuries have been reported.
Bloor St. will remain closed in the area for the time being.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store